Get glowing skin with these 5 tips from guest blogger @skin_bykerry
The increasing heat and humidity can have a real impact on our skin. Mix this with having to wear a mask all the time and it’s cause for great skin concern!
Luckily the amazing @skin_bykerry has given us her top five skincare tips in this month‘s guest blog post!
1. Wear SPF everyday to protect your skin from environmental damage & aging. A simple solution that can have a dramatic impact, this is one tip you can start straight away.
2. Drink lots of water to keep yourself hydrated from within, especially as the temperatures start to increase.
3. Double cleanse at night. Your first cleanse will break down make up and grime whilst your second cleanse will leave your skin squeaky clean and well prepared, ready to absorb your skincare products.
4. Get to know your skin and then choose the right products for you. Layering different ingredients and textures in the correct order is an important step to seeing beneficial results.
5. Invest in a SLIP silk pillowcase - they work wonders to reduce skin creases and retain moisture.
@skin_bykerry’s go to brands
High end splurges
I adore Barbara Sturm‘s range. She is an excellent Aesthetics Doctor who launched her skincare line in 2014 and her products are renowned for her anti-inflammatory philosophy and her non-surgical approach to anti-aging.
**We have just started stocking the Barbara Sturm Discovery Kit which is perfect for getting started with this fantastic brand and includes a Cleanser, Facial Scrub, Hyaluronic Ampoule, Eye Cream, Face Cream, Anti-Aging Body Cream and a Face Mask Sachet.**
Sunday Riley is an incredible brand, as she produces science based skincare for balanced glowing skin.
Affordable yet effective
Medik8 is my go-to for affordable simplicity. They believe in Vitamin C + Sunscreen by day and Vitamin A by night.
All of the above brands have similar core values - they are science based formulations that practice sustainability and are cruelty free. They’ll work wonders for your skin while also protecting the environment.
For more useful tips follow @skin_bykerry on Instagram.
We would love to hear your skincare tips and tricks! Leave us your regime ideas in the comments below.